Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I love boxes!

Mom says that a day without boxes, is like a day without sunshine for me!

When the postman brings my mom boxes all the other kitties must run because I make sure that all boxes are for me. One time I had 4 boxes laying on the floor and each night I walked in and out of all of them--tough choices. I have also been known to squeeze my chubby self into a little bitty shoe box...my mom laughed for along time!

Hey all you furries, what kind of boxes do you like to play in?

BTW, I got in this box so fast that mom could not get her birthday gifts out. I am sitting on them in this picture.

Tannie Man,
of The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South!
=^,,^=

9 comments:

Kukka-Maria said...

The last box I played in was a huuuuuge television box. Mom kept saying, "NO!" when I tried to get into it, but I wouldn't listen.

When I finally was able to jump inside from the piano bench, the box nearly tipped over and the sound of my body hitting the cardboard was deafening!

I whined forever (probably about 1-2 minutes) until my mom finally decided to let me out. She claimed she was going to leave me in there to "teach me a lesson."

The lesson I learned? Next time, succeed in tipping the box over so you can walk in and out at your leisure.

Patches & Mittens said...

Oh, Tannie Man, you are soooo cute!!

The Tart said...

What did you get for your birthday? Did this silly kitty squish the goods.....lol.

What a sweetie!

Smooch,
The Tart

Derby said...

Love your box. Mum can't throw them away anymore. I always want to play in them.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Happy birthday to your Mom! Is she old now?
Boxes, boxes , boxes! We love them all.Any shape or size!!! -S, S & S

jenianddean said...

Well you know about our love of boxes over here at the McKittenCat household. Glad to know you all love them too. I love to get them in before mom has time to get her stuff out.

-Jasper

Jasper said...

Isn't the box actually the gift? I'm not sure why they even bother putting other stuff in it. Me, I'm not particular about what kind of box I get in, but I like a snug fit. Somehow, it doesn't matter if it is a big box or a small box, I still fill it.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

there's always one who bogarts the boxes

marc said...

Your cats is beautiful.Well done.J'aime beaucoup les chats...I love the cats.
Bravo Lynn