Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our Mom's a Meez!

Do you see that girl in the straw hat on the right side of our bloggy? You do? That is our Mom!

I helped her make her Meez. Notice her outfit & background, this is where Mom & I have our best quality time - Outside. It is the only time I like to sit in her lap & purr like a crazy kitty. It makes us both very happy.

Notice Mom's outfit. She is wearing a t-shirt & pajama bottoms. She really does this. And her long sleeve button down has Skeeto repellent in it. Those Skeetos love to bit Mom & Tannie Man's ears too! Not me.

Hey, help your Beans make a Meez. Just click on Mom's straw hat & you'll go to the Meez web site. It's FREE!

Purrz,
Blackie

=^..^=

4 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

this looks like fun! Our Mommy wears jammie bottoms too...and tops that totally clash. Can you say "fashion nightmare"?
heh heh.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a neat Meez. WE are trying to talk Mom into making one!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks for stopping by to see me today, nice to me y'all and Mom Meez too!

Ellen Whyte said...

And you are giving that outfit some much needed fur... you are a kind cat.