~Long, long, long ... Weekend!
First, everyone pls vote on the Woofie Poll above.
See Tommy's comment in the Poll. So sweet!
Next, our friend Brynn makes friends with Blackie.
Previously Blackie would always hiss at Brynn.
Brynn had lots of smells on her feet. Woofie smellzzz.
But, you bring Blacke treats & you are friends for life.
See the photo below ... Click on it for a better view!
Status on the Woofie search: CRAZY! The story from our Mom:
Currently I have filled out 4 different Dog Rescue applications.
Mostly for Golden Retrievers. 'GR'
My goal is to find a good natured dog that will fit in well with all the kitties.
Based upon my research, I am convinced a puppy/young dog will be best for all.
There are many puppies that show up in care of the Rescue Groups.
The crazy part:
Friday I contacted one Group with a cute GR puppy.
The dog was unavailable because Friday it was transported to Colorado. WHAT?
They load up Texas dogs & 6 times a year transport them all to a PetsMart in Colorado hoping they will be adopted.
The puppy I liked was adopted by someone in Colorado today.
Now, 7 things about me, Mom, via an Awardy from:
Katz and other Tales
1. I am looking at the Honda Element with the "Doggie Package"
2. I jumped in the Rose Jugglers pool with my dress on yesterday. Heehee!
3. This morning I cried at the end of a great book: The Dog House, by Carol Prisant
4. Tannie Man sleeps under my arm every night in bed
5. I feel bad that Blackie must have insulin shots 2x a day
6. I am so proud that my Milkweed has survived the Texas heat
7. I am lucky to have good friends like Lizzie Bean, Brynn Bean & all their critters!
Hugs every furry!!