Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wow ... I am a Tuxey! Who knew? Also a Sockington!

Thanks to the last comments my mom just realized that I'm a Tuxey Kitty! Wow! Mom also realized that I look so familiar because I look like Sockington the famous Twitter kitty. Go Google him. 

Meantime here are photos of me. FYI, that Little Bunny is not very nice to me right now so mom has LB staying in the master bedroom. LB has food, water, litter box & lots of soft places to sleep. LB also gets windows to watch birds & er, mice.

What are mice? Mom says the neighbor lady feeds the birds so much that mice come from all around to eat the bird seed. Do I like mice? Mom says NO. Kitties don't like mice at all. Okay ... Anywhoo, I don't go outside so whatever. Meantime I love my catnip heart. It's red & furry. Makes me frisky.








I hope you all have a good day! Please send good vibes to Little Bunny, mom says she is very territorial & is doing her best to cope. By the way, she can really fluff up. Mom says she looks like a gray blowfish! Whaaat?

Do I like fish?

Purrzzzzz,
The Whippy Curly Tails =^..^=

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

WELCOME!!!! Did we miss something or have you not told us your name yet? We will send lots of good vines to LB and hope she and you will be fast friends soon.

Purrs,
The Chans

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hello little tuxie, it's nice to meet you. We hope you and LB soon become friends.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope you and LB become friends soon. Is Mom still trying to figure out who you are?