Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Bath Tub Gang


The new place for the brothers to hang out is in the tub. Tannie Man just jumps in for the photo op. =^..^=

Blackie will spend endless hours yowling in the bathroom until I show up and turn on the water. Then he proceeds to get splattered with water as he drinks...sort of a bath misting experience, which leaves him all wet.

Are there any other water kitties out there? I bet you dogs live for water. I remember our family dog lived for the garden hose blasting water in her face--she loved that...crazy dogs. Why do they love to hang their heads out car windows too, I bet Splash knows...?

4 comments:

CottonMangoLFortunaRGirlGFeather said...

I love to jump in the tub after Mom's taken her shower. I get wet feet and then walk around like that. If the potty lid stays down because I like to play in it, too. Meow! You two look so cute in the tub! (Saddie)

Edsel/The Pooch said...

hi you guys, thanks for the story about how you got your names. i like to sit under the bathtub faucet and drink the drips, but i don't like to get wet. my sister who went over the Bridge a while ago used to like to sit on the edge of the tub when my Mom took a bath and she would eat the bubbles!

jenianddean said...

I'm the only one who likes to hang out in the sink, but Josie loves to drink from the facet.

-Jasper

Dana S. Whitney said...

My favorite thing is to have the cat chase the laser pointer red dot into the bath tup and then run in circles in the tub.