Monday, September 19, 2005

Miss S and BBB's Heart Bowl


Yesterday we had a day of cat games...since the BBB needs his cardio workout, every kitty gets a workout. This is a picture of Miss S later in the evening. She was in the midst of a cat bathe! =^..^=

Blackie's heart bowl is quite popular...so here is a closer look. By the way The BBB is doing great. He seems to have more energy and is back to wrestling with his brother, Tannie Man. I am sure it is helping that I am playing with him. I realized I had been spending so much time on the computer, time I use to spend with the kitties. More time for kitties now! =^..^=

6 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Whippy Curlies,
What a great cat basket (and bowl)!
What us BBB eating now & how often? Has he gone off the dry food? -SSS's Mom

Myst and Blackie said...

Miss S - why does Mom always catch us in the middle of things? While we are bathing or yawning or sleeping.... Can't they see we are too busy for picture taking?

Edsel/The Pooch said...

losing a little weight is a good thing. so is playing!!!

WCTs said...

The BBB is eating his wet, although he is still not sure about the wet in the heart bowl...he would rather eat his wet off a plastic plate. Every other day mom gives BBB a little bit of dry.

Miss S's basket came from Ikea store. It is really a dog bed I think. But Miss S loves her Target polar fleece throw in the bed, very snuggly!

And me Tannie Man....I just eat my wet food like a good boy and when mom get into bed at night, I snuggle under her arm and go to sleep. Meow!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Tannie Man, you have the right idea!

Sara said...

So cute! If there's one thing cats like it's games! Good to see some spoilt kitty's :)