Friday, January 23, 2009

Blackie's theme song ...

Hi Bloggyville ...

I am the Blackie or better known as the BBB! I come running if you call me BBB in a really high pitched tone. And then you better have some food for me. : )

Hey, Mom found a song that is perfect for me. It is because I love water out of the tub water spout. She sings it to me, which kinda freaks me out. But I still love all the attention. So sing along & run off to Your favorite spout for some water. La, la la ... Do the finger part too ... Mom does!

The itsy-bitsy spider
Climbed up the water spout
Down came the rain
And washed the spider out
Out came the sun
And dried up all the rain
And the itsy-bitsy spider
Climbed up the spout again!




Purrs & wet whisker kisses,
The Blackie
=^..^=

/

4 comments:

Parker said...

I had Mommy sing the song and do the hand stuff too!

Mason Dixie said...

Mom showed me what you meant by doing the fingers thing. She is not a big spider fan, she got bit a while back and it was pretty bad. =(

Anonymous said...

Mom said she sang this when she was a child and it reminded her. She doesn't like spiders but I eat them!

Mason Dixie said...

Of course you are welcome to do the contest, I will fix it to say cats welcome. A blog award is an Award given to fellow bloggers saying how they like their awards. If you take a look lower on my page to left you will see some. Some blogs have a lot, i.e. Paco e Milo, Thor, Khyra (you can check them out from my page) hopefully that will give you an example of what I mean. Anymore questions let me know. =)