Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey ... Is that an Easter Egg!



Tannie Man & Little Bunny here ...

The other day we were wrestling & Mom got tired of all our antics. Hey ... Sometimes ya just got to have a good wrestle! But Mom likes to distract us from getting too crazy. So to keep us busy she got out the plastic Easter Eggs! Yippee.

Mom got the Eggs on sale last year & she whips them around the house. See the pink one in the photo? It's Mom's fave.

We like to get the Eggs & paw them down the carpeted stairs ... Very thrilling!

Purrs,
The Whippy Curly Tails
=^,,^=

Ps. Little Bunny here ... No worries about that green ribbon. Mom found out that I love to eat ribbon, so she monitors my ribbons-on-sticks play time. Wass the big deal? So what that I coughed up a long piece of purple ribbon & the Vet took an x-ray of my tummy to see if any was left in my tummy ... Sheesh!

: p

1 comment:

Quill and Greyson said...

Holy Spring!