Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sneaky Mom

My mom is so sneaky. She drops things in my kitty tree and then when I am not looking, she kisses me quick.

I am still a feral type kitty. Kisses can freak me out if I think about them. I know I am a lucky kitty, I can't help it if I am jumpy about kisses or lots of pets! But I do love Blackie, he is my boyfriend. When I am not nipping on his toes, he lets me snuggle with him. Mom says I am a "cats cat".

Miss S,
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

6 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Miss S, we're glad to see that you have overcome your "green" phase. You are such a cutie kitty. Sammy and I were both a little skittish about kisses and pets when we first got here, but now, all we want to do is kiss mommy all the time!

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss S,

My cat Ariel must be a rare breed because she loves kisses and gives them all the time :)

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Nice tree, and look at those lovely windows behind you!

Mom is always sneaking up and kissing us on the forehead too!! Why do they do that????

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are a beauty Miss S!
Why do you live in the "Restless South" as it says in your sidebar now? What's going on down there?

Edsel/The Pooch said...

try to 'ppreciate kisses, they're really a good thing

Anonymous said...

Lovely tree.. lovely kitty