Sunday, June 25, 2006

Blackie is in the movies again!!!

Dear furry friends,
We have just gone crazy over here.
I have mom working the camera & those furry roomates of mine are the next big feline actors.

Can you say "red carpet!"

Below is my newest film starring Blackie & the Pink Feather stick. Mom said I should provide a still photo of him for you furries that have a slow upload feed. So relax grab some catnip & ENJOY the show ~ remember it's not a talkie, so you won't hear any sound!



Here is the movie!



Click here for a link to my movie.

Did you like the movie?

Tannie Man
The Producer
=^..^=

5 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

Awwwwwww. Pink feather smooch.

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh I likes Blackie's movie. Can I come play with the pink feather stick sometime? Oh wait. I have a blue feather stick. That's as good as a pink one isn't it?
~~ Sanjee

Shaggy and Scout said...

Blackie is good at that game!

Unknown said...

What authentic action! We were on the edge of our seats throughout the entire production. Good acting, Blackie. Good producing Tannie Man. Was this based on a book? --Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Go Blackie, go Blackie ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO