Sunday, June 15, 2008

I need a kiss, please.

She is on that thing again, already!?!



We wokes up very early today. Mom says it Sun Day. I like it when it is this day, cuz it means she feeds me & then goes back to the big soft bed.

After I eat my breakfast & wrestle with my brother, then I go jump into bed with her. I ignore that thing she blogs on & walk all over the key things ... She laughs when I do this. But I am not ready for my kiss yet.

I have to try to make her stop tapping those silver keys ... Then, after I have done that I hold very still & look her in the eye, just like this.

I get so many kisses!

You should try it.

Tannie Man
=^..^=

2 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Tannie you are totally irresistible!
We bet you are smothered in kisses some days!

Anonymous said...

You mean if I look your Mom in the eye I will get kisses from her? Better not tell my human dad that...