Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year from a Jungle!

Psssssssst!



Over here ... It's me! The Little Bunny.

Hi'Ya all. Mom got us these succulent plant things. She hoped that I would not bother Miss Simba when she sunbathes by the window ... Mom thinks I will spend my time lurking around the succulents. Well, guess what? She was kinda right. I love the succulents, but I love sniffing Miss S too. Miss S hangs out around the jungle.

Other good news ... The jungle leaves are too thick for me to chew. So I just like to sniff around them & watch those little gnat buggy things. Mom said that the jungle nursery guy has kitties too & they never chew on the succulents ... But they love the ferns.


((((( Where is that Little Bunny? )))))



Purrs,
The Whippy Curly Tails
=^,,^=


/

4 comments:

Lux said...

I think it's great to have an indoor jungle! Buggies are fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

Miss Simba is so very pretty with all the pink and green around her.
Forgive my little bunny for not commenting on your looks, you are so well hidden that it would be hard to do so honestly

Shaggy and Scout said...

Your succulents look great! Our mom has some cacti but hasn't had succulents for awhile. Looking at yours she thinks she might give them another try.

Quill and Greyson said...

What a nice little jungle you have.